Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Winter Date Night Outfit






Faux Suede Top// Leather Leggings

Today I'm sharing an outfit that I have worn on date nights with my fiancĂ© but this outfit could also be perfect for a girl's night out or whatever fun you may be up to.  

I love Leather Leggings. They are definitely not classic, but I find them to be so versatile in terms of styling. Whenever I wear them, I feel chic and a little trendier, which I like. I think they give an edge to an otherwise boring outfit! 

I also tend to wear a lot more all-black outfits during the winter months and this is a perfect example. There is great texture between the top and leggings so you can really differentiate between the two pieces. Mixing textures is a great way to add depth to an outfit! 


I have this top in two faux suede colors: black and bone and I get so much wear out of both. They are so soft, nicely made, and so flattering. It's that kind of top that you can throw on with whatever and instantly look feminine and polished. It's by far one of my most favorite and one of my most worn tops. I'm often asked about sizing. It runs true to size and if anything on the bigger size, so you could size down. I am wearing a size small which is great but could have also easily worn an XS. 

Besides faux suede, there are other fabrics, too. I love this light peach color with a beautiful texture for spring!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure