Thursday, March 12, 2020

Lately

Sweater (on sale!!)// Jeans// Mules
Shop the Outfit:

This past weekend. I ended up getting two new pieces of furniture and I am so excited about them!! Then, we ended up going to Top Golf with my parents and we had a blast. We actually ended up ordering food there while we golfed and their food was surprisingly good.

Sunday, we had my parents over for dinner. My fiancé made scallops, potatoes, and creamed spinach... and I made the salad, ha!! But it was delicious. We kicked off the week at our pre-marital counseling session. We are required to do this to get married at our church and I didn't know what to expect, but it was actually fun! Then we went out for a date-night at our favorite sushi spot.

The next morning, I had my makeup trial scheduled because I had a dress fitting later that day. It was SO fun to be in my dress again. This was the first time I saw it with my veil and I loved it so much!

Wearing: I L-O-V-E these Jeans. They are a nice cropped, straight leg, with a more casual, light wash. They are high waisted with a good amount of stretch and they're just so comfortable. Even better? They're only $52 on sale. They're also available, here and here

Wearing II: I am not actually wearing this, but what are your thoughts on the new Hermes lipstick?! I am all for little luxuries but I just don't' know if I can get behind $67 lipstick. Kind of wild, right?

Drinking: New white claw flavors for this summer! Woo!!

Reading: This New Yorker article is so touching. A really beautiful piece! 

Sale-ing: Serena and Lily is offering 20% off with code FRESHMIX.

Watching:
 I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I have been very into the show 'before the 90 days' on TLC. It's like 90-day fiancé but shows the relationships before they get engaged. The show is reality TV gold and I am hooked, ha! 

Listening: Here is a link to my spring playlist. It is still getting started but there are some good ones on there right now! 

Loving: Did you all know that Kendra Scott has a fine jewelry line?! Think 14k gold, dainty pieces, pavé diamond goodness. I want it ALL. The prices are very fair, too. I absolutely love this simple necklace.

Wanting:
 I L-O-V-E this beautiful white lace dress (also comes in bright pink). 

Pittsburgh-ing: New Pittsburgh Restaurants Opening Soon. I seriously can't wait for Coop De Ville to open in the Strip!!! 

Quoting: 'Happiness is not about getting all you want, it is about enjoying what you have.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

2 comments:

Annie said...

Do you have any suggestions for jeans similar to the ones you showed above, but with roomier legs? I have athletic (aka thick but I like athletic better) thighs and the cropped/relaxed fits never work for me. Thanks!

Angie Clark said...

That article! Touches my heart so much! Makes me so emotionally as I miss my own mother and my father has been so sick since Christmas. Thanks for sharing, I love reading tender pieces like this.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure