Friday, April 10, 2020

Wish List


We are finishing up another week of staying at home so cheers to making it through another week!! It's a special weekend for those that celebrate Easter. Although it's going to look a bit different than in all of the year's past, it will still be great to celebrate! I've already set the table in anticipation. We usually do Easter dinner but we are also going to make a big brunch, too! 

I put together a little 'wish list' roundup of things I have been eyeing the past few weeks. I notice a trend of everything being 'bright' and I'm thinking that's because things like this Pink and Green Dress just bring so much joy and get me excited for when we can wear such things in public again! 

Speaking of that Pink and Green Dress, it is on sale now through 4/14! You can get it for 30% off. There are no exclusions which is huge! These adorable Terry Shorts are marked down to under $20. I think they will be great for lounging around the house, but also cute over a swimsuit or even with a white tee and cute sneakers for a casual weekend outfit. 

1 comment:

Andra said...

Ordered the blue and white striped terry cloth shorts. I am a sucker for anything blue and white. Great price point.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure