Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Amazon Favorites


I haven't shared my Amazon favorites in quite some time. My last post was in January and the one before that was a December gift guide. If you are ever wondering what I am shopping, I update my Amazon page daily with things I am loving! Like many of you, I am constantly ordering items from Amazon and now more so than ever. 

I thought I would round up some items from Amazon that I have been loving or wanting. The top collage is things I have and the one below are items on my wish list! A few things of note...

Men's Chino Shorts// These chino shorts are truly on $15 and have become my fiancĂ©'s favorite shorts. They are J.Crew quality for way less. They are nice quality and have a simple, classic look. 

Glycolic Acid Pads// I just discovered these in early 2020 and I LOVE them. They are a high percentage of glycolic acid, so they are strong. I use them in between using the pricier Dennis Gross pads. 

Shampoo// This shampoo is for blondes and I LOVE it. It smells so wonderful- very fresh like grapefruit and it makes my hair shiny and just feels so clean. Best shampoo I have tried so far. 

Coffee Table Book// This is a beautiful book but what's even prettier is the blue and white spine. It's truly a piece of decor. 
Amazon Favorites

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure