Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Floral Sundresses




Dress (also here)// Crossbody
 Hermes Sandals (similar)// Lip Color (in berry)// Earrings

Every time I think about floral prints, I can't help but think of the quote from The Devil Wears Prada- 'Florals for spring, groundbreaking'! So no, a floral sundress is nothing groundbreaking but I have noticed my love of floral prints has grown lately! 

I'm thinking it could be nostalgic as I'm sure many of you 90's babies can relate to all of the Laura Ashley you wore growing up! I thought I'd round up some other floral print sundress favorites. I don't know about you, but it's been SO hot here that all I can bring myself to dress in is a flowy dress! I love love love this one which is on sale- so special!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure