Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Fall Favorite Top



Lip Color (in deep)// Flats 
Shop the Look:

I got this Easton Blouse last year and it has easily been one of my most-worn tops during the fall and winter seasons. I ended up also getting it in black, too! With fall arriving soon, I wanted to highlight this silhouette. Also, this year, they took the same faux suede fabric in this beautiful bone color but cut it in a new silhouette! It's a tunic-style and I love it!! 

This outfit is a simple way to style a fall piece in a more warm-weather way. The first official day of fall is September 22nd and we don't really get tons of cooler weather here in Pittsburgh until right around then. This is the type of outfit I like to wear in early and mid-September as it blends in fall textures but you're not too hot and you don't need to accessorize with things like booties or scarves yet! 

I know I have gotten a lot of DM's of those of you who live in warmer climates, like southern states where you all have hot weather into October and even November, so this is also a good outfit for situations like that, too!

The Easton Blouse runs true to size. I'm wearing a size small. If anything, size down as it is meant to fit loosely/generously. There are a bunch of different fabrics but my current favorite one has to be the Antelope print! I know a bunch of you are all still working from home and will be for the rest of the year and this is a great work from home top because it's truly SO comfortable because of the generous fit and swing-style but still looks polished and put together!

And these White Jeans are a favorite and one of my most-worn pairs. I wrote an entire blog post about them, here

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure