Friday, October 16, 2020

Pearl Cardigan and Coated Jeans

Pearl Cardigan and Coated Jeans




Shop the Outfit:
Two weeks ago I shared the coated jeans that I love so much! The photos I shared were from past years so I decided to style a current fall outfit styling them! They are also available on Shopbop and today is the last day for their sale

I also wanted to style this new Pearl Cardigan that I just got. It's from a new-to-me UK brand and it's so pretty. I have seen it pop up all over Instagram for over a year. I always held off because the distressed hem and cuffs were not really my thing. I decided to just order it anyway one day and I am so glad I did. It's really nice in person and I don't really even notice the distressing all that much-it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. 

It says it is one size, I would say it has a generous fit. I typically wear a size small in cardigans and I would say this fits like a standard medium. So while it's one size, it's definitely not one size fits all. The items on their site go in and out of stock pretty quickly. I actually preordered this! They have shoes, too, and these are SO beautiful. A great shoe for a bride-to-be and they are under $100. 

The tank I am wearing underneath is literally 10 years old from Forever21!!! I actually can't believe it's held up this long but I have always liked it because it's a creamy white which is hard to find! I always feel so old whenever I say something is 10 years old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sydney! How do you wash your coated jeans - handwash or dry clean? I have a pair from L'Agence that say dry clean, but I'm still nervous to send them out...

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Hi! I toss them in the washing machine even though they say dry clean! I do it on a gentle cycle by themselves on cool with the Laundress delicate wash and lay them flat to dry. I've never had an issue so far! I imagine they are dry clean only as possibly washing them will eventually wear the coating off, but so far so good with my pair!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure