Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Sale Alert!



I'm partnering with Walmart to let you all know about their Black Friday events going on now through 11/29 (online). The entire Champion line, which is known for lounge and athletic clothes is on sale. I snagged this great pullover and these navy leggings and I can guarantee they will get so much wear. I'm one of those people who, as soon as I get home, I change into comfortable things but they still need to be cute enough for me to walk Henry in and run to the grocery store if need be and Champion has some cute items for affordable prices perfect for lounging in!

I shared this vest last year (I'm wearing a size small) and it's under $10 and comes in several colors. It's cozy and cute! 
Ray-Ban sunglasses are up to 30% off! It's rare that this brand goes on sale. I have several pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses and wear them often. This pair, I've had for over 8 years and they are as good as new! 

The aviator style and the Clubmaster sunglasses are my top two favorite styles and the ones that I wear most often. They are unisex! My dad also has both of these pairs and they look so great on him! My fiancĂ© prefers Wayfarers

More Sale Items I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure