Thursday, January 7, 2021

Lately



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! It feels so good to be back to my regular posting schedule and getting into a groove again. The week between Christmas and New Year's is always a blur but I will say, being able to take the week off from creating content was so refreshing and truly a luxury. I was actually able to relax and got so much done around the house!

I organized the entire house from top to bottom. Every drawer is organized and everything is clean and in its place and it just feels so good to have started the year off like that. I feel refreshed and energized! 

I was also able to focus my energy on handling some back-end items on my site that I had been putting off so that is all sorted and even cleaned out folders on my computer and got everything sorted and organized digitally! 

Like many others do at the start of a new year, I'm also prioritizing working out, trying to eat a little healthier, and getting back into a good sleep schedule. I always indulge more around the holiday season and get out of my typical routine, so I'm glad to be getting back into a good groove. I also found myself staying up a little later than usual (more like a lot later, ugh!!) and therefore sleeping in a little later and I am slowly getting back to my early to bed early to rise schedule

Wearing: This Cardigan is currently 70% off. I have been loving it. It's nice and thick and very soft. I am wearing a size small and it's definitely big/roomy, but I really like that fit. I can wear it around the house over my PJ's like a robe or like you see above with 'real pants' (ha!). 

Eating: Trader Joe's has french onion mac 'n cheese (in the frozen aisle). I bought some when I was there yesterday and I cannot wait to try it!! I love all things french onion soup! 
Drinking: My fiancé snagged this at the state store a few weeks ago! One of my very favorite red wines is Marietta Angeli Cuvée- it's near impossible to find here in PA and because of weird alcohol laws, you can't even get it shipped in, BUT, this is the same vineyard's cabernet and it was SO good. It's not as inexpensive as my beloved Estancia ($15ish), but I think this is around $30ish and well worth it in my opinion. I will be buying back stock of this for sure!

Sale:  If you are a winter sports person, Perfect Moment is on sale and they have such cute pieces. It's pricey so the sale makes things much more affordable! 

Watching:
 I watched Bridgerton the week between Christmas and New Years and it was SO good. I don't normally like films set in that era, but the sets and costumes were stunning and I also thought it was shot beautifully, too. 

Listening: Justin Bieber's new song is a fun listen! I'm working on my Winter 2021 playlist and share once I at least get 10 good songs on it! 

Loving: My fiancé got me these fleece-lined slipper socks and I LOVE them. My feet are always cold in the winter. Unlike a traditional slipper with a sole, I can wear these in bed! They are so soft and warm.
Wanting: Famille Rose is back- one of my very favorite patterns and looks so much like Chinese Rose Medallion! Also dying over this swimsuit, I love the rattan buckle at the chest! 

Quoting: 'If someone hates me for my happiness, I ask the universe to send them some so that they forget about mine.'- Rachel Wolchin // See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure