Monday, January 18, 2021

Pajama Sets I Love







Do you wear matching pajama sets to bed? If you have been reading here, even a short period of time, it is probably no surprise that I love PJ sets! I've always had several sets of high-quality pajamas that I rotate through throughout the week, but since March, I have started quite the collection. 

With not a lot going on, I'm often in my pajamas by 6pm (especially right now that it is winter). So, I personally prefer cute sets that are comfortable but also still feel put together! 

Sail to Sable just launched Pajamas and I was SO excited to receive a pair. They are SO soft. They are Pima cotton and just beautiful and so well made. I got the palm leaf print but they also have an adorable navy and white striped set, too! They also offer children's pajamas. 

I got a size medium as I prefer my pajamas roomy in the first place but also because the washing instructions are to hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. I plan on washing mine and drying them on 'low'. The medium is pretty roomy on me, so if you plan on following the washing directions then you're probably going to want to order your usual size rather than sizing up! 

Shop more pajamas I love:

1 comment:

TLA said...

Super cute selections! Suggestion for future pajama content: a list of 100% cotton or bamboo pajamas. I’m not a fan of the trend towards man-made fabrics, no matter how ‘soft’ they feel at purchase, they inevitably end up pilling. I know you are a big fan of Lake Pajamas, but they just aren’t my aesthetic (no offense! I’m just not into pastels or stripes and I don’t care for the scoop neck).

I feel the same way about sheets! It is growing increasingly difficult to find decently priced, decent thread count, 100% cotton sheets. Microfiber sheets may have their fans, however I am not one of them.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure