Thursday, February 11, 2021

Lately



I hope you are all having a great week. We went skiing this past weekend which was lots of fun! This week has been pretty darn mundane (shocker). We started off the week with lots of snow and last night it started snowing a lot again!! My camera roll is basically filled with ridiculous photos of Henry and the 'green blanket'... I'm honestly not sure which one of us loves it more! 

I had fun testing out new-to-me makeup products, creating a fun spring/Valentine's Day tablescape to share with all of you, and started to plan some March content (which is crazy!!). I haven't been shopping much in terms of clothing in the past month or so but spring items are starting to come out and some of them are so cute, I just couldn't resist ordering! I will have to share when they come in if any of them are hits! 

Drinking: This tea is one of my newest favorites. I am trying to branch out and try new teas and 'peach' is normally not something I would go for. However, I was so pleasantly surprised that I loved this tea!! The peach flavor is very subtle and tastes very fresh and there are ever so slight hints of cucumber... it tastes like something you would serve in a spa and has been a real afternoon treat for me this winter! 

Sale: This kit is not on sale, but the value is crazy good! It has so many of my favorite products! 

Listening: If you're doing Valentine's Day dinner, this is my go-to dinner party playlist! 

Loving: Joanna Buchanan sent me these gorgeous cocktail picks! I am so excited to make a cocktail using them. They bring me SO much joy! 
Wanting: I absolutely love these blue and white porcelain appetizer plates and oh my goodness this dress is spring perfection! 
Pittsburgh: We love Driftwood oven, which is known for their pizza, but seriously, the Italian sandwich is one of the best things I have ever eaten. If you are in Pittsburgh, this is a must-try! 

Quoting: 'Aiming at greatness if different than being better than someone else.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure