Monday, February 22, 2021

Pearl Embellished Clothing and Accessories

Pearl Embellished Clothing and Accessories
Shop the Pieces:
I have always loved pearls, that is no surprise! For me, day-to-day I mostly wear pearl stud earrings. However, I've always loved to collect more 'special' pieces that are embellished with pearls. Whether it's a cardigan or a hair clip, there's something simple yet elegant about pearls! I am rounding up some fun pearl items I have been coming across in the past few weeks. It seems that there are so many beautiful options out there!

And how about this pearl embellished dress? It's way out of my budget, but WOW! Also out of my budget are these shoes, but what showstoppers! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything is stunning!! I have added almost all of these to my wish list :).

Gigi said...

I love this post and pearls. I wear pearl studs surrounded by teeny tiny diamonds that my husband gifted me when I graduated nursing school. It's like a halo effect. I love them and they go with everything. You can't go wrong with pearls.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure