Thursday, April 22, 2021

Lately


Shop the Outfit:
I am back in Pittsburgh after several days away and was greeted with SNOW! Ick!! Luckily, it's already starting to 'warm up' a bit today and hopefully, that will be the last of it until next winter.

Today is going to be all about playing catch up. On laundry, emails, DM's, etc. I honestly feel a little overwhelmed, but I know I'll feel so much better as I tick things off my list one by one today. 

Henry is finally getting a bath tomorrow. I usually have no issues getting him bathed regularly at our local groomer. I call like a week before I want to bring him in and have never had issues getting an appointment. However, this past time, I called trying to get him a bath before Easter and they had no openings until this Friday! I ended up calling a few other groomers in the area and they were all booked - some until JUNE! Isn't that wild?! Needless to say, I'm thrilled he is finally getting a bath. We can bathe him in the tub here at home, but it's a real pain and the groomers do a much better job. But, I'm glad to see all of these groomers are doing such good business!

Wearing: My favorite white skinny jeans


Eating: My aunt made this quiche recipe and it was SO delicious. 

Eating II: I want to make these spinach feta greek burgers, they sound amazing! 

Watching: Have you all seen any good movies lately? I was just talking to my fiancĂ© about how we haven't seen a really good movie in a while!! 

Listening: Love this feel-good song, Breathe Be Happy

Loving: A pink limo island pool float. SO GOOD! 
Wanting: I keep forgetting the derby is right around the corner. I've been looking all around for a dress as it's one of my favorite days! I just bought a few more of these white tee shirts because they have been out of stock in white for a while. They are the BEST. 

Pittsburgh: The Arts Fest was canceled last year, but it looks like they will be doing a hybrid model this year! It's one of my favorite things Pittsburgh does! 

Quoting: 'It will only affect you if you let it affect you.' // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure