Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tweed Jackets


Shop the Outfit:
There is something about tweed that I just love. It's very Chanel-esque and such a classic. One of my favorite ways to wear tweed is over a monochromatic outfit- usually all black or all white. It's just easy but I also think it looks so polished and can be dressed up or down. 

One of my favorite sources for affordable tweed is Mango. I don't always have great luck with their stuff, but I have never been disappointed with any of their tweed pieces. They usually release lots of different styles each season and I try to keep myself from buying them all! 

We are currently in Highlands, NC and I brought both of these jackets and have been wearing them often here because it is a little chillier than I had thought! They have been the perfect item to throw on over simple outfits. 

Shop the Outfit:
These are two tweed pieces that I have recently picked up that I wanted to share with you all because they are both so nice! The Blue Tweed Jacket is a bit more oversized and skews a bit more casual with the dropped shoulders. Whereas the Cream Tweed Jacket is more polished and fitted so it can be a bit more dressed up. They both run true to size and the quality is nice, especially for the price.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure