Friday, June 18, 2021

5 Random Items I Highly Recommend

This is a new post format but I thought it would be interesting to periodically share a handful of mini product reviews for things that I have been using for a long time that get my tried and true stamp of approval. Not just clothing or beauty or whatever, I am talking like the most random of things included, too! You'll get the idea as you scroll through this first post! 

Grill Basket// We use this grill basket multiple times each week. My parents have always used this exact grill basket and so we just followed their lead. I live for grilled vegetables and so this is so nice because I chop up the veggies and just toss them into the basket! So easy and so delicious. 
Teleties// I have tried, what feels like, every coiled hair tie on the market. These are the best. They never break.  When they stretch out, they easily shrink back into place with a hairdryer. I have a lot of hair and these hold them well and truly do not leave creases. I use these daily. I use the large for my ponytail at Orange Theory and then use the small for things like low buns. They also just came out with 'tiny' and at first, I was like ok those are for kids, but they're actually the perfect size for the end of a braid! I love a side braid in the summer or pigtail braids when I ski! 

Mouthwash + Toothpaste// So this has a disclaimer that I am not a dental professional and you should consult your dentist to make your own educated decisions about your oral health. If you are looking for a new toothpaste and mouthwash, it's worth putting this on your radar to ask about it at your next dentist appointment. I started using it back in March and love it. It's a little pricey, but regular mouthwash was making my mouth dry so a dentist friend recommended this to me and it's great mouthwash and my mouth is never dry when I use it! It doesn't have that burn that traditional mouthwash has. I loved the mouthwash so much that I ordered the toothpaste and I also really like it. It's like a gel and kind of runny, but it works great for me. This entire line is geared toward people who get cavities easily. I've actually never had a cavity, but I'll gladly take the strengthening benefits! 

Car Wipes// I am someone who keeps their car interior spotless. I cannot stand a messy car whether that's with clutter or dirt/fingerprints. So I keep a canister of these in my trunk and use them all of the time. They do a good job of cleaning and truly do not leave streaks. 

Navy Blue Skort// This is one of my most worn pieces of 'lounge' clothing. I put lounge in parentheses because you definitely could dress this up a bit, too, I just personally don't. It's the perfect thing to wear while running errands so you still look cute and put together but a little nicer than athletic shorts. I love this for the driving range- it's not a sweat-wicking fabric, but it's a nice thick stretchy fabric so I don't wear this to work out in, but it's the perfect thing just for hitting balls and doing active things. I like that it's solid navy blue because it really works with most tops I own. It runs pretty true to size. I have a size small and I would say it is a roomy small. I probably would have been fine in the XS, too. It has a lot of stretch so if you are between sizes, choose the smaller size.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure