Thursday, July 1, 2021

Lately

Happy JULY! Can someone explain to me how we are already on the 7th month of 2021?! HOW?! Ever since March of 2020, the dates have been really messed up for me in my head! I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like I am confused about the date all of the time! Like July 25th marks 5 months until Christmas and then it's 2022. WHAT?

I feel like this is all I have said since the beginning of June, but life is just really full right now and it's so fun and so exciting but also exhausting!!! This weekend will be a fun 4th of July celebration! Our club is doing their big firework night tomorrow, so I am excited about that! I have so many fun red, white, and blue things to wear all weekend! 

We were in the Outer Banks this past weekend for a wedding, so I have been playing catch up on all things this week. How I had so much laundry to do is beyond me, ha!! We have another wedding next weekend so I've been on the lookout for something pretty to wear! 

I've also been gearing up for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The preview is up on July 6th, so I am eager to see what they have. I was a bit underwhelmed with the sale two years ago and was actually pleasantly surprised last year. I am not really sure what to expect this year. I know a lot of brands and retailers have been having major supply chain issues, so we'll see. My hopes are not high. I also think there have been a lot of crazy sales in the past year that I have never seen before, so it's kind of hard to impress me with a sale nowadays, ha!! As always, I'll share the sale, but similar to last year, I'll do it in small doses and only focus on a handful of items. If there's something specific you are looking for me to share or talk about, just let me know! 
Coverup (under $30)// Sandals// Sunglasses
Hat// Beach Towel (on sale)// Tote (on sale)
Shop the Look:
Wearing: My mom found this Coverup and I love it! It's under $30 and I love the collar and the fact that it's a bit sheer! I feel so chic in it! 
Eating: I've shared this before but this ginger dressing is the BEST you can buy from a grocery store. 
Drinking: I did a sponsored instastory with Waterdrop earlier this week. This is not sponsored, but they did give me a code for 15% off and today is the last day to use it! It is SUMMERWIND15. 

Watching:
I have not had a moment to watch TV lately! I really want to start Manifest. It's on Netflix and has a few seasons. I feel like everyone is talking about it! 
Wanting: I do not need another pair of Lake Pajamas, but I just love this color combo. LOVE! Ok and this bright pink caftan. Gorgeous. 

Pittsburgh: Lots of new concerts coming to Pittsburgh! I see Stage AE is having some fun ones and I love that they have lots of outdoor space! 

Traveling: We are not traveling again until our minimoon, so we have quite a few weeks in Pittsburgh... and SO many weddings to attend, ha!! 

Quoting: 'Always make your past self jealous' - Erin M. Kentucky (saw this one in a Dove chocolate wrapper, ha!)  // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure