Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Wedding Photos Part I

We got some of our wedding photos back and I am SO excited to share them with you all. Artichoke Weddings did our photos and video and they were all shot by Matt, Lindsay, and Derek. They are for hire and travel! My husband went to high school and college with Matt and he is just so talented! We love all of the photos they took for us and we can't wait to see the other photos and video! 

Also this post is so fitting because it is our one month anniversary, haha! I cannot believe this day was already a month ago! It was all such a blur but at the same time I remember it all so clearly. 

I have so much to share in the coming weeks so today, I thought I would share just some of my favorite photos and no words/explanations, no linking, etc. I'm a little overwhelmed with all of the photos and all that I want to share so I feel like this is a good place to start. Since there are so many photos I want to share, I am going to share photos through our church ceremony. You're going to have to scroll quite a bit, there are a LOT of photos! Then, I'll do another similar style post and do after the church ceremony. And finally, then I can move to specifics by topic like linking things, dress, rentals, linens, thoughts after having our wedding, etc. I know I have a million and one questions from all of you guys and I know you are all waiting for lots of very specific details, and I promise I will work hard to get that all put together in the most conicse way I can ASAP! But in short, the day was truly perfect and it was 1000% worth the wait. When people say 'best day ever', I get it now!! 




Note: this is not a private address, it is the address of our venue. 









































15 comments:

JHoyle21 said...

These are beautiful!! I loved the church ones and the one of you and Henry!! I can't wait to get my own! Best wishes <3

Jules Buono said...

PERFECTION feels like an understatement!! Each one is stunning and so natural too!! I remember this day thinking it was truly the perfect day for a wedding. What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning and so, so happy. <3

Laura Baker Busic said...

I could absolutely die, these are so beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are stunning photos and everyone looks fabulous! You look beautiful and genuinely so happy! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!!

-Shannon

Stefanie Kelley said...

The pictures are incredible and so timeless. I’ve been so looking forward to seeing these and they’re stunning. I love that you got ready with just your family and your mother and sister look so beautiful! What an elegant bride you made! Congratulations, again!

MC said...

Beautiful pictures- and so filled with joy! In addition to your amazing dress, your husband's tux is perfection!

Maria said...

These are all SO beautiful! It is like a royal wedding!! And that photo of your husband kissing your cheek, so sweet! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Stunning photos, Sydney! You are absolutely radiating joy in every shot. I especially love the one of you and your dad looking at one another before you walked down the aisle as it reminded me so much of “Father of the Bride”!

Pam myers said...

Pure perfection,every detail and you were an exquisite bride..congratulations on your perfect day.

Miranda said...

Oh my! What wonderful and beautiful memories! Everything looks gorgeous. Your ring is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen! And Henry…. Precious Henry! Thank you for sharing these!

Kelly said...

Perfect, timeless!!!!!! I'm obsessed with that aquamarine ring too -- can't wait to hear the story behind it!

Lexy said...

Beaming! You are a vision! Can't wait to see the reception! Thank you for sharing :) xo

Carlee said...

You are the most beautiful bride!! Seriously you could be a model for a wedding magazine! Congratulations!!

3 Peanuts said...

Everything is so beautiful Sydney! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both!!! I love the beautiful blue ring too:)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure