Friday, October 8, 2021

Casual Fall Outfit




Simlar Cowboy Boots// Similar Faux Fur Vest (mine is my Barbour Norwood Liner)

I hope you all have had a wonderful week! Today's post is a quick one as I have been traveling but I wanted to share an outfit I wore this week at the Inn at Perry Cabin! 

This feels very 'fall' and so perfect for the month of October! I love all of the pieces to this outfit but I especially wanted to highlight the turtleneck I am wearing. It is SUCH a good find. It's Pima cotton so it is super soft. It comes in 10 colors and is currently on sale for just $20! I got a size small and ordered three different colors. They are such a good fall/winter wardrobe staple to have on hand for fall/winter! 

My cowboy boots don't get worn all that often but I brought them along with me. They are Dan Post and are over 10 years old. I got them when I was in college and every once in a while I get inspired to wear them! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure