Monday, November 8, 2021

Festive Holiday Outfit





Lip Color (in maple rhapsody)// Earrings// Heels
Shop the Outfit:
I am SO excited that the holiday season is upon us. After last year mostly wearing very casual clothes and often pajamas/sweats, I am THRILLED to dress up for any reason for any occasion. I truly love to get dressed up, it brings me such joy. I also love that with the holiday season things like sequins, bold lips, fun dresses, and more are almost expected! 

We have quite a bit going on now through Christmas. We have Thanksgiving at my parents, we are going on our yearly family trip before Christmas. It is in a new location this year and is also the first time we have done the trip with our husbands so it will be all 6 of us. We are going to Savannah and then to Sea Island. We will have 4 nights out for that and then we also have an early Christmas celebration with my husband's side of the family (we are hosting at our house!!!), our big Christmas Eve party at my parent's, our club's Christmas party, and the Nutcracker. Wow, ok, writing that out, it is even more than I was thinking in my head. Even this week we have an event that will call for dressing up! Lots of reasons to be getting all dolled up!

So needless to say I've been trying to find some fun things. I haven't been all that impressed with dresses this season- I've mentioned that several times but there is no shortage of fun skirts, so that's the route I have been going lately!! 

This Sequin Skirt is even better in person. It has an elastic waist so it's super comfortable but when it is on, as you can see, you cannot tell that the waist is elastic! There are buttons on the side and then a slit so it's not a column skirt like it looks in some of the photos online. I paired it with this turtleneck but I think it will also look fabulous with a silk camisole or even a plaid button-down. It runs true to size, if anything size down!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure