Thursday, December 2, 2021

Lately

I can't believe it's the last month of 2021. How does time move this quickly? 2020 still has me all messed up when it comes to time- anyone else? It is so wild 2022 is just weeks away!

This week was a lot calmer for me in terms of work since the Cyber week sales started to slow after Monday! Phew. Back to regularly scheduled holiday programming around here!! We have lots going on this month so I'm just kind of trying to work ahead and plan ahead as much as I can to keep it all organized!!!

Did you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving? We had a great time at my parent's. Nothing too crazy and same as usual. It was so nice that my sister and her husband were in town for a little over a week so we got to spend lots of time with them!!!! 

Wearing: This Faux Mink Neck Warmer is my newest favorite thing. It seriously looks like real mink, I cannot get over it. It's lined in satin-like real fur usually is and is the most beautiful brown color. I think it looks so chic and really elevates even the most basic winter outfits! 

Watching: Ok you all need to go watch this behind-the-scenes of the filming for an Emirates ad. It is INSANE. I would not consider myself afraid of heights but OMG. I could never. Can you even imagine?!?

Listening: I'm in full-on Christmas music mode here! Here's my playlist that I have been listening to for years now! 
Loving: Ok, brides, this is a GORGEOUS dress under $250. I would totally buy this for a shower or rehearsal or whatnot if I was a bride! I also wanted to share some party-ready things I have been loving so scroll through to check them out in the widget above! 
Wanting: These placemats are just darling!!!!! 

Pittsburgh: I think the Le Mont is iconic Pittsburgh. We don't typically go there for their food as I find it to be just OK (like overpriced banquet food), but they make a great martini and their bar has a beautiful view of the city so we often go there for drinks before going to dinner somewhere else. I also think it needs a bit of an update. It's opulent with gorgeous chandeliers but looks dated in ways, too. All that to say, it's worth it to go for drinks and we went this past weekend and it was lots of fun and the decorations for Christmas were beautiful! 

Quoting: 'You're on no one's journey but your own.' // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure