Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Pajamas I Am Loving Lately

Heart Pajama Set (100% cotton, will shrink in dryer, size up)// Slippers

In college, I used to live by this phrase 'dress well, test well'. For the most part, it really was true. I would always dress up for tests and I really think it helped me succeed. When it comes to pajamas, I love wearing sets. I just feel more put together and less sloppy and it has become a personal preference of mine over the years. There isn't a single night that I don't go to bed where my pajamas aren't matching. Sometimes I even go as far as to steam them. I know that probably sounds a little nutty, but it's the little things for me! The other night, while I was brushing my teeth, I thought of the phrase 'dress well, rest well'... HA! It cracked me up, but really, for me, it could not be truer. 

Anyway, I thought I would round up some of my favorite pajama sets for those who also love a good jammie set! During the winter months, I especially spend more time in my pajamas as I am typically inside my home more. 

Shop Pajama Favorites:

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

Ha! I love that, dress well rest well. I steam my Lake pjs after I air dry them, love a non wrinkly pj set.

Miranda said...

I’m a person that irons things. I’ve been known to iron my pj’s before! I could never sleep well in wrinkled ones!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure