Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Amazon Finds

Amazon Finds

I have found quite a bit on Amazon lately and I feel like these finds are SO random/all over the place, but they are all really good. 

Charging Pad// I got this to charge my air pods. See below for explanation but this is so nice and pretty to leave out. 

Cereal Bowls// I got these bowls on a whim as we needed new soup/cereal bowls. I love these. They are gorgeous and so nice!

Bra// This is the BEST bra ever. It's nothing fancy- it's just the perfect bra for everyday wear. It has very minimal padding and it does have underwire. Somehow it's SO comfortable and the straps don't move around at all. I sized up one cup size. I have truly never worn a bra so comfortable! 

Cheers Supplement// I don't know if it is the placebo affect or if it actually works but I have taken 3 of these after I am done drinking for a night and I really think it helps ward off a hangover. 

Sunglasses// Love these sunglasses. These are the pair I am wearing the most recently. They are so well made and have a classic shape. 

Air Pods Pro// I have been using the headphones with cord that comes when you buy an iPhone (or used to). I'm not even sure how old they are. Honestly, I like headphones with a cord. I have been anti air pods for a while just because I didn't think they were necessary. When I want really good sound, I have really nice Jabra noise cancelling headphones but they are such a pain to travel with because they are bulky. So I ended up getting the Air Pods (my corded headphones bit the dust). I was only even open to the idea of them because I got my husband them for Christmas and I tried them out and actually liked them. I was so surprised at the sound quality. I don't really use headphones day-to-day, really only when I walk Henry or travel! 

Socks// My husband loves this brand of socks and I finally bought myself a pair. They're jsut really comfortable and I typically wear them around the house! 

Tinted Lip Balm (in dolly fever)// I like this lip balm color a lot. It's just a good daily color. It's supposed to 'plump' but I don't really think it does at all. 

Pittsburgh Book// I gift this to like everyone. Seriously. It's such a good book and somehow, most Pittsburghers don't know about it. I just sent one to my sister for her birthday last month! 

Organizational Bins// We have these all over the house. I just recently got a set to organize all of Henry's stuff in one of our kitchen cabinets. They're great. 

Hair Mask// I have used this hair mask for ages. It is SO good. I hadnt't used it in a while. It hydrates my hair so much! 

Sweat Pants// These are great for the price. Just really comfortable and decently cute for lounging around the house. 

Sole Stickers// These are really cool. You stick them on the bottom of your shoes and then cut to shape. They are supposed to lengthen the life of your soles. I've put these on tons of my shoes. 

Hand Cream// The best ever. I am always reordering. It's so hydrating. 

Hydrating Serum// Another I am always repurchasing and especially during the winter months. It's a super hydrating serum. I do this on top of moisturizers and serums. 

Hot Honey Dijon// This is my newest favorite condiment. I LOVE condiments. Love. We don't really buy pre-made dressings or marinades. We usually make our own so we have a ton of condiments. This one is soooo good in both dressings and marinades. It's not really hot/spicy but it has so much flavor. Highly recommend. 

Scrub Brush// This is a really nice quality brush to wash dishes. 

Hair Clips// I got these after seeing girls on TikTok pin their curls after they curl each strand. It 'sets' them so they are supposed to last longer. I think it works pretty well. It' more time consuming so I don't do it often. 

Chin Masks// This is another re-order for me. They are the perfect thing when you have too much salty food the night before and your face gets puffy! I don't think they are a miracle worker, but nice to use for a more special occasion. 

Adhesive Match Striker// You can stick these anywhere. I love putting matches in pretty containers, but the issue is then there is never anywhere to strike them. This solves that issue! 

Grosgrain Headband// This is so cute and well made and doesn't bother me/cause headaches. 

You can check out my Amazon page as I updated it almost daily with my finds! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure