Monday, March 21, 2022

A Few Home Finds

Shop the Post:

Yesterday was the first official day of spring! The weather has been milder than what is typical for March in Pittsburgh so it feels extra Spring-like and I am here for it! 

I don't do much when it comes to seasonal decor but I do think this roundup lends itself to spring in terms of the textures and colors of items! I had to include these Bunny Napkin Rings because, I mean, how cute!!! We don't host Easter dinner, but if we did, I would for sure be getting these! I love a themed table! 

I'm not currently on the hunt for much for our home other than a dining room table, of course. But I always keep my eyes peeled for pretty decor items. I'm specifically looking for a few pretty planters for our kitchen windowsill. Mine are all mismatched and I think it looks a bit cluttered. I want to get three matching for my little plants!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure