Thursday, March 10, 2022

Lately



Wow, this week has flown! Can you believe daylight savings time beings this weekend?! And by then, we will already be halfway through March. Wild! 

I have spent most of this week behind my computer playing catch-up and digging myself out of my email inbox. I did work a little while I was away in Charleston, it was unavoidable but I did try to make it a vacation so I worked as little as possible and I am definitely paying for it this week! I also unpacked and did allll of the laundry and that type of thing. It feels good to have all of that behind me now!  

I know a lot of you are interested in my Charleston travel guide and that will go live tomorrow! I wanted to push it out earlier this week but I really wanted to fine-tune it and make sure I was giving you all every detail to help you plan your trips! 

I was also so happy to be back with Henry this week! I always miss him when we are gone and it's so fun to see him beyond excited when we come back. His whole little body shook with excitement when he saw us and he jumped and wagged his tail like he was a pup! Just adorable! 

This weekend I have to do some work and I hope to do some purging organizing. I'm about to have a very busy end of March, April, and May so I'm just kind of enjoying the calm before the 'storm' (although storm is negative, this is all positive!) at the moment! 

Wearing: Addison Bay
sent me this Floral Pullover + Leggings and I absolutely love it! They are both made of sweat-wicking material and the print is just adorable. I wore it to Orange Theory on Monday and got compliments! Both pieces run true to size. The pullover is nice and roomy! 


Eating: We ate and drank our way through Charleston so it's back on the healthy eating train here at home! We've been grilling a bunch and basically eating vegetables and salads. Not pretty but delish!

Listening: I am not a big podcast listener but I do like Connecting with Dr. Kim Swales and downlaoded her podcast about sleep for the plane ride home and it was so good and insightful! It goes through different characteristics of people and what that means for their sleep! 

Dog Bed (size small)

Sale: Serena and Lily is having a sale sitewide! Take 20% off with code HOME. I always order when they have a sale! We have quite a few things in our home from Serena and Lily but I think my very favorite is our coffee table (review here). I also have and love this beautiful lamp- It's truly the nicest lamp in our home (it has a brass dimmer switch) and our gorgeous brass dining room chandelier. It's just gorgeous! 
Loving: Talbots is offering 25% off your entire purchase now through 3/14. The discount will appear in your shopping bag. Also, right now through 3/14, Talbots is donating 10% of net proceeds to Dress for Success and if you purchase one of these sweatshirts, 30% of net proceeds will go to DFS! This beautiful blue dress is a new arrival from Talbots (gifted) and I just love it. I wore it on my sister's bachelorette!! Also, how gorgeous is this classic gingham shirt dress?!

Loving II: This Bridgerton-themed pop-up shop! 

Wanting: This dress
is currently #1 on my spring/summer wish list. I LOVE it. I don't personally think I could pull this set (top, bottom) off, but oh my gosh, I LOVE it. 

Smelling: This is a new-to-me candle brand. It's a small, woman-owned business out of Georgia. They sent me a few samples of their scents and I am obsessed. They all smell so wonderful and the large sizes can be done in any scent and in any of the beautiful vessels! I think my favorite scent out of the ones that I was sent is Low Country Oak. It smells cozy and fresh all at the same time. It's really lovely. I am trying to decide between this vessel or this one

Traveling: My next trip is to Florida in a few weeks- it will be a quick and fun work trip!! 

Quoting: 'Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.' - Coco Chanel // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure