Monday, April 18, 2022

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Shop the Gift Guide:
Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, May 8th! I absolutely think that mothers deserve the world. My mom is just the best and I so admire all of my friends who are new moms! 

I will use any excuse to spoil my mom and certainly, Mother's Day is the day for that! We are actually headed to Palm Beach at the end of this month to celebrate... a late birthday, and an early mother's day trip for the two of us together! So excited! 

I wanted to share this gift guide with plenty of time to spare- almost exactly 3 weeks to go! You can also check out my gift guide from last year as most items on that list are still available!

I have a discount code for the Wood Board as it is a part of my Wren Home collaboration from this past July! These boards are just gorgeous and made right here in the USA and make such a wonderful gift. My code is SYDNEY20 for 20% off. And I also have a code for the Sunscreen use code SYDNEY for 15% off.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure