Friday, June 17, 2022

Beauty Wish List

Beauty Wish List
Shop the Products:
I've been pretty pleased with my makeup routine in the past year or so. I have mentioned this before but I feel like my makeup routine is probably in the best place it has ever been. I strive for a somewhat natural look when it comes to makeup in general, but I do like to get glammed up every once in a while. I also love love love to try new products. 

Because my makeup routine has been in such a good place lately, I haven't really branched out with new products. I mean it's true when they say 'if it isn't broken, don't fix it'!! 

But anyway, I do have quite a few things on my radar that I have been considering. I also love to chat about beauty products, whether skincare, makeup, etc. Maybe one aspect I don't share enough on my website and social media is that I'm very into this topic in real life! 

Anyway, I'm sharing these items with you all in case you want to check them out or if you have used them and love or dislike any of them! I'd love to know your thoughts! 

Also, do you have a favorite product that you have been using that I should be trying out?! 

Dior Airflash Foundation// For my sister's wedding, the makeup artist did an airbrush foundation on all of us. I had always thought airbrush was cakey and looked too perfect and therefore looked 'fake'. Boy was I wrong! It looked so good. I felt like it gave me medium coverage and didn't look overly perfect or fake. I loved it and I have been reading that this is a good option for getting that same look! I don't think this would be an every day or even weekly thing but instead for special occasions. 
 
Cuticle Balm// I want this to toss into my handbag. I love cuticle oil but this is better for travel! 

Contour Wand + Glow Wand// I keep seeing both of these products all over TikTok and that's why hey keep selling out!! But they are cream products that are apparently really nice to blend. I personally prefer a cream product vs a powder. 

Nyx Concealer// This is getting rave reviews and one of my girlfriends uses it. The best part is that it is inexpensive! 

Brush Set// This is a Target find that and you get all of those brushes for $40. I love my Artis brushes and use those daily but I'm interested in the 3rd brush from the left most (you can buy them separately, too). I like the flat top that the brush seems to have. I also don't really have any little brushes so I thought this would be an affordable way to get some smaller brushes, too! 

Loreal Mascara// This was another recommendation from one of my girlfriends. I saw it on her lashes and they looked SO good- so separated and long and full! 

Miracle Balm// Another thing I keep seeing on TikTok. It's Bobbi Brown's new clean makeup brand and this is supposed to be a multi-purpose balm! 

Serum Stick// I want this for my bedside table. I think the biggest way to take care of your skin is to keep it completely moisturized at all times and I am here for dabbing some of this on while I'm watching TV or tossing it in my handbag for on-the-go hydration. 

Pressed Powder// I love all things Westman Atelier. This pressed powder will not only control shine but it also has skincare ingredients in it so it is actively helping your skin at the same time. Love that!

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

I pretty much get all my beauty recommendations from you, and you never steer me wrong, so please chat away! I just finally bought the Amazon black/green lash essence mascara and it has quickly become my new favorite.

Maureen said...

I am the same way. I don’t really use makeup a lot because I want to be as natural as possible. I was on the hunt for a new concealer though and went for the Dior line. Gosh, it’s perfection! I can only imagine the air spray you are talking about. I bet it’s on a whole other level of perfect!

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Dana said...

I recently picked up the Dior Airflash foundation. It's been around for a long time, but the price always put me off. I went into Sephora hoping to try the Westman Atelier foundation but they didn't have it, and on a whim I asked to try the Airflash...and WOW! I could not believe my eyes! It covers but still looks like skin--I just look like the best version of myself. I bought that and the Dior concealer and I use both everyday. It's well worth the price!

Dana
https://sweethomeluray.wordpress.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure