Friday, June 10, 2022

Recent Outfits

Shop the Look:
I haven't been sharing my outfits quickly on Instagram stories but haven't really taken the time to share them here on my website so I am making more of a concerted effort to do so! 

I love this orange and pink block printed Dress. The fabric is so lightweight and airy yet fully lined and has pockets! I love the sleeves, too. It's just a very easy dress to wear and one of those I turn to when I want to look cute but don't feel like making much effort! It runs true to size, I am wearing a small, if anything, size down because it's pretty roomy. 

How cute is this Visor?! It's only $15!! I plan to wear it with swimsuits! 

Shop the Look:
I wore this to dinner last Friday evening when we were in Cincinnati. Boca was the restaurant that we went to and loved and it was also a good excuse for me to dress up and re-wear this dress that I wore for my sister's rehearsal dinner last month! 

Swimsuit Available: Here// Here// Here
Shop the Look:
I've been pining over this swimsuit since I saw it in Palm Beach in late April. Full price is $490!!! I just never spend that much on a swimsuit so I held off but kept my eye on it. Over Memorial Day weekend I scored it for $250. Still a major splurge for me on a swimsuit but I am OBSESSED with this print. I now have the swimsuit, shorts, and dress (see above) in this print. I can't get enough.  I want a chair and wallpaper in this fabric, ha! Anyway, the bathing suit is actually embroidered and beaded. It's stunning. A work of art and something I'll cherish for years to come. It runs small so size up, the ties in the back are adjustable so you can customize the fit. It's slightly cheeky but still covered enough that I feel totally comfortable wearing it to somewhere like my country club but maybe not wearing it if I plan on water skiing at the lake. 

Shop the Look:
I wore this outfit for an afternoon at the DMV so this is the shirt in my new driver's license photo! This Striped Tee is a men's tee that I bought in a size small for myself. It's definitely oversized but the fabric is SO soft and the boatneck is just so classic. I love it for casual days lounging around the house. I ended up buying both my dad and husband the same shirt, ha! See my full white jeans round up, here. I've been wearing these roomy White Jeans so often lately! 

Shop the Look:
This is what I wore out to dinner last Thursday here in Pittsburgh. It was a bit gloomy and chilly so this felt like a good choice to brighten things up a bit! I just love this Maxi Skirt. It runs true to size and is so high quality. It has a stretchy waist, too, so it's comfortable and you get a perfect fit at the waist.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure