Monday, August 1, 2022

5 Inexpensive Pairs of Sunglasses From Amazon

5 Inexpensive Pairs of Sunglasses From Amazon

I used to spend so much money on sunglasses- I was all about the designer frames or Ray-Bans but in the past 2 or 3 years, I have ordered so many pairs of sunglasses from Amazon but I guarantee even if you added up all of the Amazon sunglasses, they wouldn't equal the high cost of on pair of designer sunglasses! 

I would say most of the time, they aren't the absolute best quality, but for someone who is picky, they are plenty good enough for me! At the lower price point, it enables me to try out trends that I would otherwise not try but also have a pair by the front door, back door, in the car, in my handbag, etc. 

Anyway, I thought I would share 5 of my favorite pairs with you all! 

These are by far the trendiest pair that I have. The only reason I bought them is that my sister had them and I tried them on and didn't mind them. I find them to only work with a few outfits, but I do like them when paired with the right thing. 

I love the classic shape of these and the darker tortoise frames. The only thing that bothers me is that the lenses are a bit dark! But even so, I still find myself wearing these quite a bit! 

My sister has a pair that looks almost identical to these that are $200++. I loved the lighter frame and thought they were different than what I typically go for! I normally go for a tortoise frame but these lighter frames are fun sometimes. 

I don't necessarily find these to be super trendy, but more so very stylish. They give me 1950/60's vibes. The frame comes in a few colors but I thought the caramel-colored frame was fun and different. I don't wear these a ton but with the right outfit, they are perfect the finishing touch! 

I think these are probably the most worn pair of Amazon sunglasses that I own. I have a few pairs all over our house, in my car, bag, etc. The key here is to get the brown lenses and not the gray. The brown is bright and makes everything look so good and the gray is a bit dark, in my opinion. I just think these are so classic and I love how lightweight they are!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure