Tuesday, September 20, 2022

How To Style A Cape

Casual with Jeans

Dressed Up for Date Night
Chanel Bag// Hermes Scarf

Elegant and Simple Monochromatic
Navy Hair Bow (not shown)

I love love love caps and have been known to wear them each fall. It's a piece of clothing that can be so unique and elegant and timeless all at the same time. 

I thought I would share three different ways to style a cape from casual to dressy. This beautiful Cape
 that I am styling is from Marta Scarampi which is a brand out of Italy. They sent me their Giulia cape and it's just such a beautiful, ladylike piece of clothing. 

It's made of boiled wool which gives it such a lovely, luxurious texture but it's still decently lightweight and yet somehow nice and warm! It's a true piece of quality that I know will be in my closet for many years to come. 



This Cape is one that I got last year from Stacie Flinner's collaboration with Marta Scarampi and I wore it SO much. It's the same style and fabric as you see in the cream cape at the top of this post! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure