Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Fall Outfts I Wore At Inns of Aurora



Today over on Instagram I'm sharing about our trip to the Inns of Aurora. My mom and I went two weeks ago and had the best time! So head over there to see more! Here, I'm sharing all of the details of some of the outfits that I wore while there. I am going to do this in 2 parts because I wore quite a few outfits! 

I wore this classic flag sweater in our Christmas card photos- can't wait to share them with you all! But this is such a good, cotton sweater. You can layer it for fall and even the winter months but I think it personally looks best with white jeans and shorts in the summer months! It runs roomy but I got my usual size small! 

The jeans I am wearing are under $100. I sized up from my usual 27 to a 28 as these don't have much if any stretch to them. When a pair of jeans doesn't have any stretch, I always size up at least one size for comfort. They remind me of the style of jeans my mom wore when we were children. They are very high-waisted and have a slim but straight leg. 


Dress// Shoes (old)
I love this dress. I am wearing a size small and I would say it runs true to size but if you are between sizes, it does run roomy so size down. This is the perfect thing for the holiday season and any upcoming parties you may have on your calendar. I am 5'6" and I would say it might not work on anyone much taller than myself so just keep that in mind! It is so sparkly and the pattern reminds me of bubbles in a glass of champagne !


Flats (Use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)

This cardigan is about as classic as you can get. It's cotton so it's a year-round cardigan. The thing I like about it is that it's thicker so it feels almost like you are wearing an oversized sweatshirt!

Cashmere set is old// Goyard St. Louis GM

As soon as I saw this coat, I knew I had to have it. I LOVE cream/winter white in the colder months. The texture on this coat is just gorgeous. It's heavier than I thought it would be so it will actually keep me warm in the Pittsburgh winter and won't just be a 'for show' coat. It is also so soft, it truly feels like real shearling (it's not). 


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure