Monday, November 21, 2022

J.Crew Cyber Week Sale

So today I am covering the J.Crew Cyber week sale (not sponsored) because I think they have one of the best sales every year in terms of discounts and it's one of the go-to brands that I love to wear and have loved to wear since I was in high school.
Tomorrow I will be covering two more really good sales (also not sponsored) and then I'll start a big Cyber week roundup on Wednesday and continue to update it through the rest of this week and into the weekend as I see fit so check back if you are curious! That is what you can expect from me this holiday week! 

OK, back to J.Crew. You can take 50% off full-price merchandise with code SHOPEARLY. There are some exclusions but not very many!!

Love this jacket! I got a size 4 and I am glad I did. I often get a 4 in blazers I have broad shoulders so I would say this is true to size. This can be dressed up or down! The fabric is thick but not super thick so I feel like it could work in many climates and is nice because it's thin enough you can wear it under a heavy winter coat! 


Quilted Vest
I love this vest. I have a few from over the years but got the brown this year and just love it. The fit is perfect and I love the snaps around the waist to get a more flattering fit at the waist! 

Coat (comes in 6 colors)// Shearling Boots// Leather Gloves// Velvet Pants
I am so into this coat. It's beautifully made and I think at 50% off it is an absolute steal. I read the reviews which said to size down so I got a size 2 (which is 1 size down from my normal winter coat size) and it is very roomy- it fits like a 4/6 or a medium, which is what I would normally get in a coat like this so I would have room to layer a chunky sweater underneath. I think if you live in a warmer climate where you don't have to do much layering, size down 2 sizes. 

The shearling boots are something I've had in my closet for 5ish years, maybe even longer than that. I call them my fashionable Uggs because they are basically Ugg boots but look nicer/like real winter boots. They are lined in shearling like Uggs and I just slip mine on, I don't have to tie/untie the laces. I love the bright red laces but they also come with a neutral set of laces if that is more your speed. They are SO comfortable and truly so warm. I wore them the other night to walk around Pittsburgh in 25-degree weather (it was light up night) and my feet were never once cold... we were outside for at least an hour at a time! 

I only had skinny velvet pants which I love for tucking into boots and things like that, but I got these boot-cut velvet pants to feel more 'updated' with what's in style right now. I kind of cringe writing that out, but I wore my black velvet skinny pants the other day with ballet flats and I just felt like it looked dated. These are really nice and comfortable. They are TTS! 

I really like this tartan puffer vest. I think it's a bit $$, even on sale. Don't get me wrong, I think it's well-made and stylish but I just think it is a bit pricey for what it is. It's not down-filled it's just polyester filled and I think at $300ish, I expect down. What originally made me order it is the mixed tartan lining which is SO fun but I think it would have been so cool if they made it reversible with two different plaids. I would have been more willing to spend on versatility! 

In comparison to their classic quilted vest, this is more of a true puffer- so it is bulkier! It runs true to size! This is just a quick try-on shot as I just got this order in and I am going to return this vest as I just don't know if I think it's worth the $$!  
I love a tone-on-tone moment and J.Crew makes it so easy with this outfit. It's elegant, simple, classic, and stylish all at the same time. Love them worn together but they can be worn separately as well! Both run true to size but sometimes I size up in this cashmere crewneck to a medium if I want more of a slouchy/boyfriend fit. My true size small is for looking polished and/or layering under something. I'm wearing a size small in the photos above! J.Crew updated their cashmere last year and I think it's really nice, especially for the price! 

LOVE this cardigan. I think it reminds me of a cardigan my mom wore when we were growing
 up. I also love the warm cozy colors. It gives me ski chalet vibes. This runs true to size and is roomy. I just got this in so I haven't had a change to really style it but my plan is a cream or black turtleneck underneath for a classic 90s vibe. 



This sherpa topcoat looks SO expensive. It's certainly not cheap, even on sale, but in person, it looks like something that would sell on Net-A-Porter for $1000++. It looks like real shearling (it's not) and is so beautifully made. It's lined in a silky material and I love the classic collarless neckline. I think the silhouette is elegant but also can be worn super casually as well. They knocked it out of the park with this one! Oh, and it is SO warm. It's fashionable but it's not just a fashion coat. This runs true to size. I got a 4 and I have plenty of room for layers. 

This is SO nice. It is so thick and soft. It runs roomy, I think some would say it runs big but I really like the roomy fit of it so I personally wouldn't size down. It's the perfect thing to wrap yourself in when it's really cold. It acts as a robe over pajamas and I've even worn it over dresses so it is super versatile. 

I think this cashmere wrap is very comparable to my go-to White and Warren wraps which are 3x the price. The cashmere is incredibly soft, it's lofty, and the size is large enough to use as a blanket on a flight. It comes in SO many colors. This would make such a nice gift- I think it's a steal for the price. 

This cardigan sells out SO fast. There are a few colors and sizes left but it could honestly be gone in a second, so there are no guarantees, haha! But, if you do snag one, it's amazing. One of my favorite things in my closet. I got a size small. I would say size down, it runs really big. By the time I got mine in the mail, the XS had sold out so I kept the small even though I would have preferred the XS! It feels like you are wearing a cozy sweatshirt but it looks so beautifully polished. I think they should bring this style back yearly and in other colors because this is just such a classic and a wardrobe staple, in my opinion.

What I Have My Eye On:
Cashmere Tee (not on sale but it's one of my favorites)
- Red Flats (I have been searching for a pair of bright red flats and these are only $64!)

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure