Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Sparkle For New Year's Eve




What are you all doing for New Year's Eve? We are staying in this year! We have started this tradition where we go grocery shopping during the day and make a multi-course delicious dinner, open a nice bottle of champagne and go to bed at 12:01. This year, I booked us massages earlier in the day so we will be relaxed and well rested to enter 2023! 

My husband and I actually met on New Year's Eve 2016 at a NYE party so the holiday is extra special for us! I can't believe that was 6 years ago now! I was, in fact, wearing a gold sequin top when I met him and what's so funny is that he actually remembered what I was wearing when we met! I still have the top to this day and will never get rid of it! 

Though, I do have to say I love to dress up in sparkles and sequins for a New Year's Eve party. I thought I would share a few sparkly outfits from past years as well as lots of fun sparkle options for this year! 

*you may have to wait a few seconds for items to load! Thank you for your patience! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure