Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Splurge-Worthy Brands



My favorite Agua by Agua Bendita Print

Day-to-day, my budget does not allow for filling my wardrobe with $500++ dresses. I prefer to splurge on shoes, handbags, jewelry, cashmere sweaters, and coats. Otherwise, I try to keep my day-to-day clothing well under $500. My go-to sites are J.Crew, Tuckernuck, J. McLaughlin, Talbots, etc...you all know about the brands I share and wear the most! I will splurge here and there on clothing for special occasions, or if I see something I must have, I will hold out to see if it ever goes on sale!

I wanted to share some of my favorite splurge-worthy contemporary designers you would love (usual price range of $500-$1000). These brands consistently have stunning things, and some of their pieces still fall within my budget, but many of their pieces are well over the $500 mark (but not nearly as pricey as a designer like Oscar de la Renta or Emilia Wickstead). What's even better, almost all of these designers have sales via their own websites or sites like Matches or Net A Porter or Moda Operandi, and some styles will even end up on The Outnet! Just a few weeks ago, I snagged my favorite Agua by Agua Bendita shorts on sale for $50ish (via MyTheresa, sold out now)!


Loretta Caponi








To me, these brands seem 'special' and align with my personal style while also being on trend and feeling fresh! This can be like a master list, and I will update it occasionally as I find new-to-me brands that I love. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure