Thursday, June 15, 2023

Lately

How are you all doing? We are currently in Nantucket, so I haven't been online much this week. I worked all last weekend to get ahead as much as possible, so I would be able to really enjoy myself and not have to be on the computer much! 

Wearing: I was originally considering these, which I thought were affordable at $139, but before I purchased them, I found the under $50 pair, and I am thrilled! I'm willing to spend on jeans, but I felt that these were a little trendy/stylish, so they were not something I wanted to spend a lot on! They run true to size. I sized up one size as I often do with white jeans, and after wearing them a bit, I wish I would have stuck with my true size. They go in and out of stock pretty quickly, but if you keep a close eye on them, you will be able to snag a pair. I had to do that for a bit before my size popped up! 

Sale: Two sales currently on my radar are the Tory Burch semi annual sale and the Kosas 20% off sitewide sale! They recently came out with a balm/gloss hybrid, and I want to try it in the shade Malibu and Tropic Bliss.

Eating: I'm making these pesto puff pastries, These sound so easy and delicious!

Drinking: We drank this Gruet Brut sparkling wine the other night. It's under $20 and was pretty good. I haven't done a side-by-side blind tasting, but I prefer Chandon Brut over this. It was a good option, though, as our state store is often sold out of Chandon. 

Watching: I haven't had much time to watch TV lately! We are still on the Succession (HBO) train, but I also just started the second season of Cruel Summer (Hulu). I've only made it through an episode or so. It's OK thus far; I'll keep watching!

 
Loving: My parents are living the retired dream and went to Boston for a fun visit, and so we watched Buddy this past weekend. He is the sweetest! Missing these adorable pups so much! 

Wanting: This dress is gorgeous and gives me major Lug Von Siga vibes for under $150! I love this navy printed dress- stunning! I also love this white eyelet dress. It's under $200, and I think it looks much higher-end than that!

Amazon Rec: This sweater is 100% cotton and the perfect classic summer sweater. The quality is shockingly so nice for the low price. I'm wearing a medium. You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here

Smelling: This hand soap was at my girlfriend's house, and I used it and LOVED it. It might be one of the best-smelling soaps I've ever used. I promptly went to WS's site to order, and lo and behold, they discontinued the scent!!!! If you see this in your local WS, snag it! You will thank me later!

Quoting: 'May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.' - Irish Blessing // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure