Friday, August 25, 2023

Weekend Wish List



Can you tell I am excited for fall? I was an overachiever this week and really packed this post with so much because I love it ALL! I love seeing that there are so many classic pieces coming out. It has been years of cut outs in clothing, so much fabric and huge puffy sleeves, which are all fine in small doses, but there has truly been a lack of classic clothing. I feel more excited for fashion than I have in a long while! 

Some items of note...

- I saw a somellier on TikTok recommend these Universal Wine Glass. Apparently Michelin star restaurants love these and you can serve any wine in these glasses. Plus, they're beautiful! 

- Brochu Walker used to be a favorite of mine. I have quite a few of their pieces but the brand just kind of fell off my radar. Well, it's back on my radar now and they have so many gorgeous knit pieces like this Cardigan

- This is the most beautiful and classic Little Black Dress. A perfect wedding guest dress for sure! 

- I just got this Eye Cream in a PR package and it is INCREDIBLE. 

- Just ordered these Jeans for 'research'. I love a dark wash with no distressing and that can be hard to find! 

- I have nowhere for this Blue Rug but it is gorgeous. Someone needs this for their home! 

- This Suede Tote gives me The Row vibes for WAY less. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure