Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Fall/Winter Mug Roundup



I love mugs, and half of the fun is collecting different ones! I genuinely enjoy selecting my mug for my morning coffee or afternoon/evening tea. I think they make a wonderful gift because it's nice to think of the person who got you the mug each time you pull it out of the cabinet. When I wrap a mug, I usually put some tea bags or a Starbucks gift card or even just some chocolates inside and then wrap it in cellophane and tie it with a big bow. It makes for a pretty presentation, plus you can have too many mugs. 

However, we have had a few breaks over the years. In fact, one of my favorites has a hairline crack in it (that I'm still using but probably shouldn't be). I'm always looking for a cute mug, but I'm also pretty particular. I like a bigger mug- something around 14 ounces. I also don't like anything too thick; I prefer a daintier feel in my hand.

While I don't decorate much for holidays outside of Christmas, I do love a holiday/seasonal mug! 

I saw this holiday mug, which inspired me to share a mug roundup with you all. I know it's October 3rd, so they won't be Christmas-focused, But seriously, HOW CUTE is that mug

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure