Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Sneakers I'm Loving



I've been so into sneakers lately. I think it's partly because they're very 'in' right now and partly because they work so well with my lifestyle, where I often do a workout or go on a long walk or am traveling and doing a lot of walking. 

10 years ago, I almost never wore sneakers except for athletic purposes, which is now just crazy to me, but it really did take me a long time to warm up to the idea of wearing sneakers fashionably. 

Two pairs of sneakers inspired this post. The first, I was recently gifted from the brand and they are these white sneakers you see in the photo at the top of this post. I have been so impressed with them. They are beautifully made, insanely comfortable with no break-in time, and I love the way they are cut as I find them to be so flattering. I've been wearing them a lot lately. 



The second pair that inspired this post are these sneakers, which are wildly popular right now. My mom and husband are both getting them for Christmas, so hopefully, they are not reading this post. My sister, brother-in-law, and I all have them and love them. They are SO comfortable and stylish. I am not one to follow trends, but these feel trendy and for $100, I'm OK with it! They make me feel 'cool'. I got a pair last year and the amount I've worn them over the last year has brought down the cost-per-wear to pennies!

Sneakers (also love the black colorway)

I currently have my eyes on these. I think the sole makes them look so unique, and I love the less chunky look of them! This colorway is on sale! 

This is another pair I have had my eye on. I love Rothy's and the fact that you can machine wash them so easily. I love the cream color and the soles are kelly green which you can't tell here but I love that colorful touch!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Thanks for the detailed size comments on your earlier post about the 327s! FYI your link today is sold out page, but Finish Line has other colors available - I just ordered Sea Salt/Mushroom since the colors look like great neutrals for fall/winter :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure