Monday, June 17, 2024

Red: The Color of the Summer




Shop the Outfit:
Red Pullover (comes in over 10 color options)// Striped Tee (under $100)

Thank you to Spanx for gifting me these pieces and providing me with a 10% off + free shipping code to share with you all: SYDNEYXSPANX

The title really should read, 'the color of the year' as it has been quite popular for more than just recently! Also, it's a bit silly. Red is a primary color. To call it a 'trend' is a bit much, but there has definitely been an uptick in the red offerings from many brands over the past year or two. I like red. I especially like it around the holidays as it is a way to incorporate a vibrant color when things turn gray outside.

However, as you all know, I love blue and white, and you know what pairs well with that?! Red. So, while I don't have much summer red in my closet, I've added a few pieces here and there because I have a lot of blue and white that works so well with it. I also just love a flag moment in the summer. It always feels so fresh but classic. 

These Spanx pieces were gifted to me from the brand and oh my gosh, I have never felt anything softer. That statement should carry some weight because I love soft things and am always seeking out the softest fabrics. The fabric is called 'Air Essentials'. It's aptly named as it is not only soft but somehow so lightweight. I know both of these pieces will carry me through the entire year. 


Shop the Outfit:

This dress is such a good find for $50. It goes on sale, so sometimes you can snag it for even less. I have it in black and white, too! It's so comfortable and just one of those easy pieces to throw on and feel put together.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure