Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tuckernuck Friends and Family Sale!





Wearing a small in both the dress and jacket, true to size!

The Tuckernuck Friends and Family sale is here!!! They didn't have this sale last year, making this year much better! Here are the details...

Sale dates: TODAY! Tuesday 9/17-Thursday 9/19
Code: FRIENDS 

20% off $250+
25% off $500+
30% off $1000+ 

Now is the time to snag pieces from your wish list, as they won't have another sale like this until Cyber Week! There is SO much on Tuckernuck's website. The above things are what I have my eye on. 

I practically screamed when I opened this package that Tuckernuck so generously sent me- the jacket and shift dress of my dreams!

I snapped these photos right after I snapped the photos for my J.Crew collaboration (ICYMI) because I knew I would wear the dress in Charleston. However, it was too warm for the coat, and let's be honest, the coat and dress together are a LOOK! So, I wanted to make sure I got some great photos to share with you all. It's starting to get cool enough for the coat here in Pittsburgh, so I cannot wait to wear it for upcoming occasions! 

I got engaged in a leopard coat, so I think leopards bring me luck ...and joy. With the styling—a small bag, patent flats, and cat-eye sunglasses—I channeled my inner Samantha Stevens. There is something so chic about a matching jacket and dress combo. It's very 1960s in the best way. 

What pleasantly surprised me most about this duo is that the coat is a legitimate warm coat. I thought it would be more of a fashion coat- like a thin layer for looks rather than practicality. Well, this coat has such a beautiful weight and will be something I know will get a lot of wear. It's slim through the arms, and the body is swing-style. It's so flattering. I am picturing myself wearing a black turtleneck and black jeans and letting the coat shine later this fall! I got a size small, and it fits true to size with room to layer over sweaters and thicker items. I'd say size down if you don't plan to wear it over thick items. 

The dress is a swing style, not a shift, so it's roomy in the hips and bum. I am wearing a size small and would say it fits like a size 4! The fabric on the dress is different than the coat. The dress is beautifully textured. It's not pique, but that's the only way I can describe the texture. The texture really takes the dress to the next level. This dress will look great with tights during the holiday season! 

I stuck to classic styling with this dress and coat combo, but it would look fantastic with a pop of color, like red or pink shoes, a handbag, or jewelry! 

More sale picks below... 

Tuckernuck Cyber Week Sale


I get so many comments on this dress from total strangers every time I wear this dress. It never fails. The color is striking, but the feathers take it to the next level. It has a sophisticated and classic sheath silhouette that I also really love. I am wearing a size small that fits like a roomy size 4! If you are narrow in the shoulders, you could size down. I typically wear a small in Tuckernuck, so it is TTS for me. I've worn this several times since I got it last year and have an event this week where I plan to wear it! 

This is from the recent Nantucket collection and I could not love it more. The fabric is thick, almost canvas-like. It's a great weight to wear now and further into the fall season. I am wearing a size small and it runs a little big. I should have sized down to an XS. 

This is one of my all-time favorite dresses. It's so classic and gives me the 1960s Samantha Stevens/Jackie O/Chanel vibes of my dreams. It comes in so many colors. I'm wearing a size small and it fits like a roomy 4, so size down if you are more narrow in the shoulders/bust. The fabric is stunning, and the dress is so well made overall. I could not love it more. 

I have several of these cashmere wraps in varying colors, but I reach for the neutral colors most often. It is a pricey wrap, but my price-per-wear at this point is very low. I wear these with black tie, on a plane as a blanket, as a scarf with a coat, and more. They are so versatile, and the cashmere quality is top-notch. 


I love this dress and wear it as a coverup and a dress. I'm 5'6", and it may be too short for you if you are any taller than that. I wear shorts underneath when I wear it as a dress so it has a swing-style shape. It looks great as a coverup. I sized down to XS. It comes in a few colors and is a nice oxford cloth fabric. 


I love this halterneck linen shirtdress. It's a bit out of season by now, but it's stunning and worth ordering and saving for another time. It has such a timeless and elegant silhouette, and the chintz print is even better in person. This is one of those dresses that strangers will stop you and ask where it's from. This dress runs true to size. If you have a smaller bust, you may want to size down, as it's only really fitted at the waist and bust. 

This is one of my most worn items. It's such a classic, and I love the roomy/relaxed fit and the roll-neck. The sweater is so high quality, and I wear it year-round because it is 100% cotton. I am wearing a small. I think it looks so great on women of any age. It comes in a few different colors and styles! 



I LOVE this shirt. I have it in this striped pattern and in plain white. It comes in many different colors and fabrics. It's a little roomy. I am wearing a size small and think I could have sized down to XS. I love how comfortable it is and the boxy fit. It's so flattering with high-waisted pants, shorts, and skirts. 

People are sleeping on this top. I LOVE it. It's more of a warm-weather top for me. I will wear it through November, tuck it away, and bring it back in March. It runs very big. I have a small size, which is my true size, but it's large enough that if I wanted to wear it as a swimsuit coverup, I could (and I have).  If you want that oversized look, get your true size, but I'd suggest sizing down 1-2 sizes for more of a fitted shirt fit that tucks well into tailored pants and that you can wear under a blazer. The fabric is almost like a sports fabric. It's so cooling and almost feels sweat-wicking. I often travel in it because it doesn't wrinkle. I also appreciate that the collar stays standing for the most part. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure