Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Styling One Pair of Corduroys, Three Ways




I shared these three outfits on Instagram reels to share how to style these Corduroys (sent to me from Veronica Beard) in multiple ways! I say this a lot, but I'm a big believer in being able to wear something in many ways! 

Whenever I get something new, I try it on and style it a few ways. If I can't style it multiple ways, it's likely going to be returned. Some things, like cocktail dresses, won't work with this method, but it's a nice 'rule' to keep in the back of your mind. I find this helps to cut back on that 'I have nothing to wear' feeling we all get from time to time. I also enjoy feeling like I'm getting wear out of my things each season.  

These Corduroys are the star of today's blog post because they are SO good. They are high wasited, have a bit of stretch in them for comfort and the deep plum shade is stunning. I find them to be so flattering and they work with many different shoe styles. This is one standout pair of pants and this style comes in different fabrics and even denim

They run true to size, if between sizes, size down as there is a nice bit of stretch to them. You will definitely see these pants on my October favorites! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure