Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Tuckernuck Friends and Family Sale!


The Tuckernuck Friends and Family sale begins today (and goes through Thursday, 9/24)!!! I'm especially excited because they removed the evergreen discount code (IYKYK). Today, I'm sharing all of my top picks. Tuckernuck is my favorite website to shop. 

The code is FAMILY, and it's 15% off orders of $250 or more and 20% off orders of $500 or more. There are quite a few exclusions (for example, this beautiful jacket is excluded), so you'll have to hop around their site, add to cart, and try the code to make sure it works on what you are eyeing. 

Did you all know that today marks the first day of autumn?! I am so excited. It was so hot everywhere we went in Italy, and coming back to Pittsburgh's perfect cool temps was a real treat. The top collage is what I am eyeing, and below you'll find things I wear, love, and recommend. I tried to pull most outfits from last fall, since that's what I know you are all shopping for, but I threw in a few others, too. 

\
Similar Flats// Bag (use code SYDNEY12)// Sunglasses

More ways I've styled this Cardigan! It's one of my favorites. It comes in many great colors. 


Cashmere Sweater (comes in 12 colors, runs roomy, I'm wearing a small)// Shoes

Faux Fur Coat (there is also a fabulous short version)













You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure