Happy Prime Day! Well, I guess since this is the October one, it's called Big Deals, but it's a similar concept... things are on sale! It feels like it was just summer (it was). I can't believe it's October, and the next Amazon sale has rolled around.
I'll share my Amazon roundup below, but I also want to flag that Tuckernuck launches its collection with Fanatics today. It's a football collection with clothing featuring team names and emblems. They gifted me a Steelers piece, obviously!! It's a Steelers Rugby from the collection as a sneak peek, and it's SO nice. The quality, the fit, everything about the rugby is perfect. I got a size medium because I wanted it oversized. I wore it last week to cheer on my Steelers (they played Thursday). I'm all about team spirit, but I prefer to do it in small doses, and more so, wear my team's colors rather than something like a jersey; but in true Tuckernuck fashion, they created NFL gear that is so beautifully done! If it sells out on Tuckernuck, you may want to check the Fanatics website, as I think the pieces are available there, too. I plan to wear this layered over a turtleneck and with black jeans once it gets cooler.
OK, now back to Amazon sales. You know the drill by now. I'm rounding up my favorite finds from the sale. With so many options, I was very intentional about what I included in this roundup. Almost everything on this list is something I personally love or have my eye on, and I added mini-reviews to help you decide what’s worth it to you!
The sale runs through tomorrow, October 7th, but some deals end today, while others are introduced tomorrow.
Blow Dry Mist// This spray comes out like a mist, similar to hairspray. You can spray it on wet hair, and it acts as a heat protectant, making my hair much less frizzy once dry. It has been such a game-changer for me. The Wella spray is not a heat protectant. It is a bond repair serum, so these products are doing two completely separate things. There is a mini size on sale as well, so you can try it for under $10. It's pricey, but my goodness, it WORKS! This will be on my best of 2026 list, no doubt!
Hair Repair Spray// You've heard me wax poetic about this for years now. It is a spray you spritz on damp hair after a shower. This is designed to repair hair damaged by things like color, heat, etc. It smells lovely (not too strong) and sprays evenly. It makes my hair so soft, shiny, and voluminous. It also helps my hair look fresher longer between washes. It's pricey, but it's a must-have for me, and I've purchased it many times. I most recently ordered the jumbo size. While it's a better value per ounce, I *loathe* its spray nozzle, which is different than the other bottles. You can always swap out the nozzle, but I wanted to note that! I use the Wella first, then follow up with the blow dry mist on my damp hair right out of the shower. I generally think the less hair products, the better, but these two are non-negotiables for me.
Lip Balm// I hate that I love this so much because it is so pricey, but it's a constant order for me. I've been using it for years. I only use it before bed. It's very thick and takes some getting used to, but it plumps and hydrates my lips like no other product I have ever used. Because it is so sticky, it stays on all night, most nights. I may order the tinted version for daytime. It is truly the best!
Differin Gel// This is a new-to-me product, and I'm sure it's marketed more to teenagers than a 36-year-old. I have acne-prone skin, and whenever I see a zit popping up, I put this on at night, and it works so well at getting rid of any acne quickly! I love Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, too. I think Differin works best if you catch the zit very early, whereas Mario Badescu works better on a later-stage zit.
Hair ties// The only hair ties I use! I love the small and large sizes. I mostly wear the large size for workouts, and the smaller size for daily wear. They greatly lessen kinks from ponytails and are so comfortable in my hair. I've used them for many years, and none have ever broken.
Face Mist// I love this face mist whenever my skin is feeling tight or uncomfortable. I also love it after a workout to clean and refresh my skin until I can get home and wash my face. My husband loves this, too. Overall, I love the Prequel brand. I think their products are very effective, and you cannot beat the price. My husband has very sensitive skin, and he uses many of the Prequel products and loves them. My favorite isn't available on Amazon right now; it's their skin ointment. I first ordered it this winter when my skin was impossibly dry. It was a lifesaver for me and still is to this day!
Tinted Eye Cream// I've tried so many tinted eye creams, and this is overall, my favorite. It's not as creamy/hydrating as some others I've tried. Though don't let that put you off, it's still hydrating and easy to apply, it's just not heavy, which is what I prefer. It has such good coverage without feeling like makeup. It brightens my under-eyes like no other. You only need to use a tiny bit, so the small bottle lasts for months.
Deodorant// The only deodorant I wear. My favorite was Neroli and Basil, but they just released a Lily and Yuzu scent, and that's competing for the top spot for me. You can't go wrong. As someone who never thought they'd wear more 'natural' deodorant, this truly works!
Lip Balm/Gloss// I am a lip gloss junkie. I absolutely love collecting lip colors and trying new things. However, I always go back to this, and it's one of the few I finish. I've ordered so many over the years. Poppy and Pink Poppy are my two favorite shades, but they have so many beautiful shades. It has the color payoff of a lipstick, the shine of a gloss, and the feel of a balm.
Fleece Lined Leggings// I wear these under my ski pants as my base layer. I love them. Overall, I've never been disappointed in anything I've ever ordered from the CRZ brand.
Immersion Blender// My husband loves to cook, so we ordered this last Prime Day, and he loves to make his pizza sauce, soups, mayo, and more. I'm definitely the beneficiary here!
Pet Air Purifier// A very unglamorous item, but this works and has been well worth the eyesore (OK, it's really not that bad). My husband has bad allergies, and I have 'regular' allergies, and this really helps the air in our home, especially with Henry! It's amazing what it picks up. I just ordered a new filter (sadly not on sale!!).
Cleaning Spray Set// We switched to Force of Nature many years ago, and it's still the all-purpose surface spray we use throughout our home. It is an EPA-registered disinfectant and sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs when used as directed, making it both our everyday cleaner and disinfectant. The starter kit is an upfront investment, but because you reuse the bottle and make new batches with refill capsules, it can be more economical over time than continually buying disposable spray cleaners. The upfront cost is high because you have to buy the small machine that converts the capsule and water into the active spray. It's a non-toxic cleaner made from water, salt, vinegar, and electricity, with no added fragrances or harsh chemicals. I am honestly surprised I don't see more people talking about this one!
Echo Show// We've had this in our kitchen for years, and it's amazing. Think of it like a high-quality speaker and an iPad in one, plus voice command. We have ours on our kitchen windowsill, and I have photos scrolling across it while we are not using it. My husband loves to stream shows on it while he washes the dishes. We often use it for the weather, and we love to play Jeopardy on it while cooking dinner. The sound quality is great for playing music. You can stream services like Spotify, but you can also stream SiriusXM, which I love for its jazz and Watercolor stations when I don't feel like thinking about picking a song or playlist. It hooks up to all our security cameras, so we can use the screen as a monitor. When someone comes to the door, or there is motion on a camera, we are notified, and the video pops right up! We have smart plugs for all our lamps, so it's nice to be able to voice-control the lights, too.
Checked Roller Bag// If you need a large suitcase, this is such a good one. I once bought a Delsey brand suitcase from TJMaxx, and the quality was terrible, but this one is SO much nicer. It has held up perfectly over the years and holds so much. The only downside, and this is not just this particular suitcase's issue, is that most larger suitcases have enough room that it is easy to fill it to over 50 pounds. Most airlines in the US have that as their weight limit on a checked bag, and if it's over, you have to pay. I am an overpacker, so I have had to pay for overweight bags many times, and I know that going in, but if you want to stay under 50 lbs, you may want to get a medium suitcase instead, which is harder to fill past 50 lbs.
Candle// This is one of my favorite candle brands. This particular one smells like a cozy fireplace. It's not really a holiday candle, but a winter candle. I love it and usually burn it from October through February.
Frame TV//
Vacuum Cleaner// We have the Shark stick vac, and I like it just OK. We have a Dyson stick vac (which is old at this point), and it is OK. The only vacuum I've ever loved is the Shark Navigator. I got mine in 2016; it's still kicking 10 years later. With Henry, he sheds so much, and this picks up his hair so well. I think it does best on carpets, but it works well on hard floors, too. It's a bit heavy, obviously compared to a stick vac, and the cord can be annoying, but it totally outperforms a stick vacuum by a mile.
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website!
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you). All sales and deals are subject to change.

















No comments:
Post a Comment