The wonderful Headband and Handbags has chosen me as a winner of her giveaway! I am so excited to be the winner of a new navy blue bow headband! She made them all herself. I wish I had that kind of talent. Plus, I have been looking for a navy blue bow headband at every store possible, and had yet to find one, so this couldn't have been a better giveaway for me to win! Thank you HB&HB!Picture taken from HB&HB
HB&HB has also tagged me to share my summer memories. I can definitely relate with her on so many. I think this is such a fun idea for a post. It really is so sad that summer is almost over. But just think, fall can be a great time as well (and a good excuse to get some new clothes!) So here it goes; Summer Wind's Summer Memories:
1. Spending time at the CC. It's so fun to go to a place where you have so many friends to spend the hot summer days with. Plus they do fun events, like concerts, campouts, brunches, jazz night, and parties.
2. Walking the pup at night. I love summer nights; they are the perfect temperature, and it is so nice to walk around my neighborhood.
3. Eating outdoors. Whether it be outside at my house, or outside at a restaurant, eating outdoors is always better in my book.
4. Summer clothes are just easier. No bulk coats, or mittens or anything. Just a simple skirt and a polo with J.Crew flip flops and you are set to go. Plus all of the colorful LP, RL, JCrew, and VV you could want!
5.Getting a suntan. I know it's not healthy, and no worries, I wear sunscreen! Having a sunny glow is something I wish I could have all year 'round (without the unhealthy tanning beds!).
6. Spending time with family. I am away at school for most of the year so it's nice to spend time with my family.
7. Mt. Washington and the incline... Oh the view and the restaurants that have the view. Such an amazing place. I love it in winter, but I think summer is the best.
8. Lots of time with bRc. During the school year we are 9 hours away from eachother, so it's so nice to know that we have a good 4 months to spend together.
9. Lots of reading time. I love to read for pleasure, so it's nice when I can take a break from the boring textbooks and read all of the books that I've heard such great things about.
10. Salads, fruits, lemonades, BBQ's, hot dogs/hamburgers, and ice cream!
I absolutely had a wonderful time recapping all of my favorite things about summer. I will not limit this to just a few people, anyone who thinks that this is such a fun post is more than welcome to share their favorite things about summer. If you do, leave me a comment becuase I want to read your fave things!
Have a great Wednesday. It's bRc's last night here so that is what will be consuming my time today. Please pray that bRc has a safe trip back to school.