Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Wish List

I haven't done a wish list very recently, so here is my most updated one!
Jack Rogers in Nantucket Red from Murray's

Mint Julep from Pottery Barn (I have wanted this for a while and just haven't gotten around to "treating" myself. It's just perfect for make up brushes!)Key West Sandal Factory SandalsBrooks Brothers CC SS PW Skirt
Brooks Brothers Pajamas (I would add my monogram in navy on the bottom left of the cute little top. It would add a nice, personalized touch)
South Moon Under pink and green earrings.. These are going off my wish list and into the shopping cart. At $29, these pretty pink and green earrings will match 99% of my wardrobe!

What is currently on your wish list? Have a fabulous weekend!!!
Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Love the picks. The Nantucket Red Jacks are awesome!

Pink Champagne said...

Loving those pink and green flower earrings - adorable! And those mint julep vases are the centerpieces for our wedding!

the pink prep said...

love those jack rogers in n.red! classic! i have a few mint julep cups for our party next weekend already out, and i love the pink floral earrings!

i tell my little one, muffy, you should always have a wish list going... as not to just run out to target and blow all your cash, as she is tempted to do!

Jamie said...

I'm loving everything on your list :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda said...

Love all of your picks, especially the pink and green earrings!

Caroline said...

Those Brooks Bros pj's are adorable...I may have to get a set. And the sandals...so cute!!!

BAH said...

Ahhh, I love Kinos! And I have that julep cup, but didn't even think about putting makeup brushes in it ... great idea!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure