Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kate Spade never fails me

When I'm bored (which unfortunately hasn't been happening very often recently) I never sit down and watch T.V.. I usually grab the latest issue of Town and Country, catch up on reading blogs, or my favorite: Online shop. Most of the time it's more like "window shopping" but every once in a while, I spend my very small college budget on something that I just have to have. I usually try to stay away from Kate Spade for as long as I can because they ALWAYS have something that I fall in love with and for weeks, I dream about all the beautiful things KS has. Well, this week I was bored and let go of my self control and headed on over to Katespade.com. Of course I found so many things to tickle my fancy but I just love these two beauties:I can't help but be in love with this necklace for two reasons. The first is pearls. I just love them and can't seem to get enough. I love the double strand and the single strand in the back. The second reason I love this necklace so much is because there are two little gold bows. I used to be a strictly silver girl. I stuck to Tiffany's and not much else. Well, recently I've opened up my taste to gold and I can't get enough. It doesn't help the fact that the bows are just adorable as well! This little beauty can be yours for $145.I am obsessed with the Kate Spade and Lenox collaboration entitled "Sag Harbor". Now of course this would be a very silly thing for me to purchase considering I don't have a home to myself, but if I did, 8 of these plates would be in my shopping cart. I think they would be absolutely perfect for outdoor dining whether at the beach or lake. I love the clean nautical vibe that the whole Sag Harbor line gives off.
The navy is my favorite! the polk-a-dots are so cute!

Do you fall in love with all things Kate Spade when you check out the website? I'm headed to Northern Virginia this weekend for a sorority function and my sisters and I are stopping at some outlets which I'm super excited about. Rumor has it, there is a Kate Spade! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I absolutely adore the KS necklace! The gold bows are adorable! I was just recently at an outlet mall, but I ran out of time to stop into KS, but I would have loved to look around!

Chippy's Ice Cream Parlor said...

Love the necklace. The bows especially!

Anonymous said...

I adore Kate Spade! My first "real" bag that I bought was a kate spade, and my collection just keeps growing. That necklace is so pretty!

Beantown Prepster said...

I love everything KS. I can't look at the website with my wallet in reach because I always end up destitute! Have fun with your sorority!

Hopsy said...

LOVE the necklace as well. So perfect for so many occasions!

Girl with the Curlz said...

A Kate Spade outlet. What!! You have to tell us about this. Love the pearls and those navy dishes. She has such cute things.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Love those dishes! I wish those were around when I got married and registered.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure