Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My weekend was fabulous! aMe, dLn, lMe, and I all went to Fair Oaks mall where we went into many different stores. I didn't see too much that I was in love with, but left with my favorite Sephora brand concealer that I wrote a post on a while back. Then we headed to the Leesburg outlets! There were so many stores! There was a Saks off Fifth, Kate Spade, J.Crew, Barney's, Ralph Lauren, and Burberry! We had dinner at a cute little restaurant called "Not your average Joe's" which was delicious! I had a hamburger with avocado, yum! Zeta day was a success. We won so many awards and it was so fun to spend a day with my sisters and meet other Zetas from other colleges. We won crown chapter which is a very big deal, so we were all so excited! Here is a picture of our president and I holding just two of our awards:We were so very proud! I just loved the bow in my hair. I bought several of them this weekend in hot pink, pastel pink, white, and black! They are a barrette bow and keep the hair out of my face but still look adorable! Here's another picture of my with the bow:
I can't wait to wear the others in my hair this week! I hope you all have a fabulous day! I can't wait for tomorrow because it is my 20th Birthday!!!!
Yours,
sCe

11 comments:

mFw said...

Congratulations for your chapter! That's fabulous! Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I love your barrette clips, they're so cute!

Amanda said...

Congrats on winning so many awards! I love the barrette bows that you bought! Happy early Birthday!

Gracie Beth said...

I love your outfits!

JMW said...

Congrats on your award! BTW, love your dress in the second pic. Is it Lilly?

Jamie said...

I loved going to Zeta state days :) Congrats on crown chapter!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

You're such a doll and always dressed so cute!!

P*P*P said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!!

Kerry said...

Congrats on the award! I love both your outfits and the bows are adorable! Have a great day! xoxo

Peachy Keen said...

Congratulations on the awards! How fun! I love your dress in the second photo!

Margaret D. Berthiaume said...

congrats on your award!

Sandra said...

You look Absolutely darling!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure