Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lesley Evers


Recently I came across Lesley Evers clothing and I immediately bookmarked the site. They are a company based on the West Coast and was created by Lesley herself. She is an artist, and made many of her own dresses. The other mothers on the playground would always compliment her on her clothes, and the rest is history. They offer dresses, skirts, and tunics in several different cuts and styles. Their summer line is on sale now with up to 40% off and their fall line will debut on September 7th.
Lucky for us, Donna, who works for LE is offering 40% off of the full price Jane Skirt! I love the cut and style of this skirt and of course the cute bow on the side. You can choose from several different fabrics. How fun would it be to own one of these skirts since you can only find them in small boutiques across the country and in the UK. To get the 40% off, at checkout, type in the code: swoffer. The code is good through August 28, 2010. Donna also sent me pictures of their upcoming fall line and permitted me to show you all. Here is my favorite:
This is the Riley dress and is definitely my favorite. I am in love with the print. It's bright and bold, but still has a fall feel to it. The cut is also very flattering. I also think it would pair well with many different shoe choices. I could see it with JR's for spring and early fall, heels for a dressier occasion, flats for running errands or attending a luncheon, or brown riding boots in later fall!
Have you ever ordered from this company before? Do you love these dresses and fun fabrics? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe


**Don't forget to enter my Just Madras GIVEAWAY! It ends Sunday!

2 comments:

Peachy Keen said...

What a find! Gorgeous pieces, thanks for sharing!

kayce hughes said...

I love her line! I wore one of her dresses yesterday.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure