Friday, February 4, 2011

Thanks to fabulous hAb, fellow Tumblr blogger, I am now the proud owner of this beauty:
Last week, she sent me the link to this gorgeous Steeler colored hairbow and I almost fell of my chair! I love etsy, and this is the perfect addition to my bow and headband collection. The best part? It was only $6 and the bow is detachable! How neat! I cannot wait to wear it on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! Have you ever purchased from Etsy? Have a fabulous weekend. HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

Marla said...

I love etsy...and I have purchase tons of headbands from that exact seller! her prices fabulous, quality is great! I even thought about getting that one...we are steelers fans too!

Mrs. Kindergarten said...

Love the headband, too cute!

Mrs. Kindergarten

J Moss said...

I LOVE Etsy! I am so glad it exists. I feel like I can always find what I'm looking for. and if I can't, I can at least find someone to make it for me on there :-)

life-love-laughter said...

It's so cute, I'm so glad you like it! I'll have to buy one now too!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh my gosh, that's adorable! I will be cheering for the other team (sorry! I'm midwestern!!), but have a great time watching your Steelers!

BAH said...

Love that headband! Can't wait to see the Steelers win this weekend!!!

Preppy 101 said...

Oh you're gonna look darling! It's sure to bring a big Victory for your Steelers!! Xoxo

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure