So ladies, the holiday is quickly approaching, do you know what you're getting your Valentine? Usually I find this holiday more for the guy to impress the lady, but I can't resist treating my Valentine to a little something, right?
- A pair of lift tickets (because let's be honest, you benefit from this too!)
- A warm coat, think Penfield.
- Gloves... The ones that you can text through... So he can text you even when his fingers are frozen :)
For the guy that has everything?
- Belts... Because you can never have too many. I prefer Tucker Blair. Good prices and even better belts... Someone really cool must have designed this TB belt ;)
- Golf balls/lacrosse balls/shotgun amo/basketballs/footballs... Guys love their sport and can never have too many accessories
- Bathing suits... Of the Lilly sort. I choose this, this, and this. And while you're at it, you might as well throw in a tie too... And that super cute bow clutch for yourself. Shopping is hard work!
So shop away and let your Valentine know you love him! Have a fabulous day!