Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Playlist


I haven't done a playlist in a while, but with so many road trips recently, I thought it would only be appropriate to share what I'm listening to! I don't really have a music preference. I love everything from classical music to some rap. My favorites are Dave Matthews, Vampire Weekend, Frank Sinatra, Earth Wind and Fire, and Taylor Swift. What are you listening to? I am always look for great song recommendations! Have a fabulous day!

Yours,
sCe
P.S. Have you entered the Jayes Studio Giveaway?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

FUN is my new favorite, and that song is the BEST to run to! It just makes me so happy :)

Also, Southern Cross by Jimmy Buffett is one of my all time favorites. Doesn't get much better than that!

My current playlist is FULL of Lady Antebellum and Darius Rucker since I'm seeing them next month :)

Charlotte said...

I want This will be to be my first dance wedding song! I love it!!!

Grace said...

I adore This Will Be and Campus! Right now I can't get Regina Spektor's song "You Don't Know Me" out of my head!

Lindsey said...

You Send Me on Pandora

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure